Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Grandmother's flowergarden baby blanket finished

i finished the Grandmother's flowergarden baby blanket for my friend's granddaughter-to-be. i used 123 hexes. i made a little hat to match, but it didn't quite get in the picture. i was going to jump right in and make a bedspread sized one for our bed, but i think i'm gonna do some other, smaller, things for awhile. i've seen enough hexes for now. i'm going to work on my 25 things for charity, and my UFO CAL.

and this lump in the covers of the bed is my mini weinerdog, deedee. she gets out of bed when she gets darn good and ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the varigated!

Aren't pets a kick! I've got a dog and a cat! Both have their own 'thing' going on! :)

Sandy said...

This is beautiful, you don't look like a beginner to me. This is quite an undertaking and you should feel very good about it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You're right the Red Scarf really kicked me in high gear. Hats, well...they take less yarn, but could take potentially more time figuring out the patterns. Some really aren't written very well ...even for an old timer like me. I really didn't do well with wk#2 hat, which means I'm already 2 behind. YIKES

Thanks for the sweet compliment on my work. I do so enjoy my crochet time.